Need Some Inspiration Quotes?


 Thought I'd share some quotes and inspirational things from my Instagram... We all need a little leg up sometimes and for some reason, it feels like now is the time to let you know:

We all go through shit.
You can't change that it happens.
And you can't control it.
All you can do is choose the way you handle it.









3 peeps said something:

  1. Good idea! It's great take some time to think about us and our way!

    Don't miss today my Comfy look....with amazing Glitter top and New Jeans.

    Kisses from
    http://www.withorwithoutshoes.com
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  2. great inspirations! LOVE these quotes <3

    XO Sahra
    EffortlessCool

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting - follow me on twitter & instagram for stuff on the go - I'm under @MorganJoanel x