January Round Up

I haven't been much use to anyone this last week - I'm in a bubble of music and art in my little cave of sunshine at home... But now my MacBook has died and I have a forced few days of not being able to work... I might have to bake some cupcakes... Wish me luck that Apple can fix my hard-drive. Eeek!

Here's what January looked like, if you missed it :)
xx


 
INSPIRATION: THIS YEAR I WILL
See full post 


POPULAR POST: CRYSTAL.SKULL.TRIANGLE.PEACE
See full post 
 


LOOKBOOK.NU FEATURE 
See Full Post 




 POLYVORE OUTFIT INSPO: NYE THREADS
NYE.
FOODY FEATURE: SEEDY FRUITY OATS
 
 
SOCIAL MEDIA PLUG: FACEBOOK
For all my music, video and artsy stuff - please click like :)
facebook.com/morganjoanel 



 




3 peeps said something:

Thanks for commenting - follow me on twitter & instagram for stuff on the go - I'm under @MorganJoanel x