What Do You Instagram?


My name is Morgan and I'm an Instagram addict. 
I snap, I filter, I share... daily. Here's what I instagram.






1. Colouring in
2. What I find on the streets of Sydney
3. Awesome gigs: The Black Keys
4. My Tarot readings
5. My own gigs
6. My dinner
7. Art projects I'm working on
8. The mini cupcakes I bake!
9. My besties
10. Dinner
11. Backyard morning walks
12. My pooch Memphis
13. More besties
14. My hair

So, what do you guys instagram about? And what's your account so I can follow you - I'm under @MorganJoanel
xx






BLOGLOVIN   |   FACEBOOK   |   TWITTER   |   PINTEREST   |   LOOKBOOK.NU  |  TUMBLR  |  INSTAGRAM
 



5 peeps said something:

  1. I'm an addict to but your instagram photos look way cooler than mine. I usually snap photos of any and everything lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I usually instagram things around me, things i see and things that interest me. it sort of also like a visual diary since im terrible at actually writing a diary. check it out if you want to, my username is steph_m_e.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crazy, I just put up an October on Instagram. Hehe, great minds like alike! I'm a diligent follower of everything you do - very inspiring.
    Leelu_land

    ReplyDelete
  4. i haven't used instagram yet...i'm always far behind:P i don't have twitter XD i really like what you did here! and i'm an artist you can trust me;) Marija Lola G. :**

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting - follow me on twitter & instagram for stuff on the go - I'm under @MorganJoanel x